3 nivel de ingles

Presentation

The first theme is present perfect tense 










Ejemplo:

(+)

I have played 

She has played

(-)

I have not studied 

You have not studied

He has not studied 

(?)

Have you you eaten? 


The Present perfect 





Ejemplo de ejercicios utilizando: Ever, before, already, yet and never 














Verbos de que utilizamos para hablar de un periodo de  tiempo ejemplo: hasta ahora no he dormido bien, acabo de terminar mi tarea, todavía no he comido, has visto a Luis recientemente. 

So far, Just, Still, Recently, for 



 Ejemplo:  So far : There have been no problems so far. 

                               I have kissed her twice so far 

                               I have read that book five times so far

Just: I have just seen Chelsy

        I have just finish my homework 

       I have just saw the sea on TV

Still:  Still haven't studied the lesson   

           Still haven't written a poem     

           We can still travel to Europe

Recently:  Have you seen to Luisa  recently

                Have you taken the bus lately?

               I have studied English recently 

For:  I have been here for one hours 

        I have known you for many years 

       I have live in Barranquilla for fifty years 














Since: ( Desde

lo utilizamos para indicar un momento a partir del cual la acción continúa. 

Ejemplo: I haven't seen them since 2012 ( no los he visto desde el 2012) Nota : Them : ellas 

                                                                                                                 2012: Two thousand and twelve

              I have known you since 1980                                                    Known: conocida

             I have lived in B/quilla since 2020                                             Met you: conocerte 

             I have driven a car since i met you 












Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

3 semestre de inglés ---- ultimo corte

3 nivel de ingles, 2 corte